• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Bunny Mugshot thread!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Following on from another thread, with so many bunnies being exceptionally norty for their mummies and daddies at the minute, may be we should have a mugshot thread with names and crimes underneath.

Ill start

Belle and Perry Simpson

SDC10480.jpg

Crimes: Chewing mummies rug, pooing and walking at the same time all over said rug and finally rearranging your living space, including digging in litter trays and emptying food bowls. Guilty!!

Artie.
PICT2914.jpg

He just looks norty, he's been as good as gold :love::love::love:

Rudy.
PICT3054.jpg

Guilty of carpet chewing, although he did say to me that Tinks did it ..... he didn't help at all .... :?

Also guilty of moulting all over the place I've had to hoover all the fluff in the picture!!

Last edited:
Piglet

014-3.jpg

Crimes - Chasing Eeyore, grunting at the cats, stealing food, peeing everywhere & escaping from her room.

Sophie

P1000314.jpg

Guilty of stealing the treats...she's blaming Otis though :?

2009_0311pets010068.jpg

2009_0322pets020034.jpg

BILLY for trying to escape at every opportunity and chasing sally round at meal times theres enough for both of you!!!

Mmm... left over juice
DSCF9895rezied.jpg

Im far too cute to be naughty...
DSCF9961.jpg

Crimes include; eating anything he can find laying around, stealing dinner from our plates, doing wee wee on the bed, nipping my arm for attention, and generally getting into places he shouldnt- including up the chimney.

Last edited:
Eddison

IMG_0311.jpg

Digging into the linoleum constantly, trying to tunnel beneath the toilet.

IMG_0317-1.jpg

Chewing Mommy's $70 pants and a nice blue knit sweater.
:evil::evil: Guilty!!! :evil::evil:

Back