• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are anyone elses's bunnies...

Yep. Tis spring fever got at 'em all.:)
My usually placid four are busy tunnelling and digging in the garden which at the mo resembles something like a lunar landscape, and bQnking frequently... neither of which they bother doing the rest of the year.
Have yet to start moulting, so more mess to contend with!

They are defo up to mischief :roll:

Smokey is recreating the First World War trenches as I type. She probably thinks that as a history geek, I'll think it's sweet.:roll: Inky, is just Inky!

Yep. Piglet's a very norty girl at the moment and Otis has taught Sophie to jump onto the hutch in the conservatory and steal treats :lol:

My usually placid and loving Belle has turned into a complete stroppy nightmare! And im sat watching perry pull thread up from my rug despite me politely requesting him not to. How rude :roll:

Yes, I just found one of mine in the half of the room that is blocked off and he isnt allowed access to. Wondered how on earth he got there and put him back in his half only to watch him leap on to the window sill, from there onto the sofa, over the arm off the sofa and into the 'naughty' half off the room. Little sod has never done that before! Good job there isnt anything in there that is actually bad for him-just a bit a rabbit free space for us!

Would you like Buggles to add to your list, he is being a nightmare in the newspaper rack:roll::roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Would you like Buggles to add to your list, he is being a nightmare in the newspaper rack:roll::roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't believe you - Buggles is a good boy ;)

I think we should have a Norty Bunny thread with names and mugshots. There's loads of them about!

Lisa

Back