• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed/Outdoor Run

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
I am at home in Manchester at the moment and just took a gander at our shed (future bunny home). Now when i move back i will only have a small run that wont be entirely dog proof (they wont be able to get in it but i don't want them scaring the buns) but i am going to build a run around the shed with a solid bottom and mesh on the top so wont be bothered by the dogs as much. Now of course while i am building this run the bunnies will have to go in the run whilst keeping the dogs indoors, but this can only be for a couple of hours. my question is... Do you think they will be happy running free range in the shed during that time? It is 8ftx5ft with windows (bigger than the run actually) or do they need to be on the lawn?

Thanks :) - I can't wait to move them in the shed though - it's so big they will love it!

Do you think they will be happy running free range in the shed during that time? It is 8ftx5ft with windows

Yes, of course !!!! They will be delighted if you throw a few toys in as well and they will be incredibly happy, I'm sure. You clearly think very highly of your buns, and their needs, they sound very lucky.

Yes, of course !!!! They will be delighted if you throw a few toys in as well and they will be incredibly happy, I'm sure. You clearly think very highly of your buns, and their needs, they sound very lucky.

Aww thanks! I just worry that they need to be outside but they will be as soon as the run is sorted!

Here are some pics of the shed (obviously all that clutter will be moved (my dad wont be happy but its my shed! lol)

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

Is there any windows in that shed?
If not you'll need to cut some in or make a little inner mesh door so that you can leave the main door open :)

Back