• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU! Pebble and Bailey here!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Pebble: Hello RU, its Pebble here.

Bailey:
I am here toooo!

Pebble: Yes, Bailey is here too. I, well we both thought we should post say hello to our RU buddies!! I would just like to say this is a very pretty forum, lot of bunnies here. i like that.

Bailey: Yes i like that too, us bunnies a fasinating little things.

Pebble: yes anyway. Mummy told me that me and Bailey are getting married soon!

Bailey: I am very excited, i will no longer be a single, lonely boy! I will have a wifey bun to snuggle up with on cold nights.

Pebble: Bleugh. :roll: Stop being soppy, i want a husbun to play with, to run and binky with. I dont want to just snuggle. (Though that would be nice!)

Bailey: It really would be nice!

Little Miss Hammond: I couldnt think of anything worse, shareing my cage, shareing my water... and shareing my food! NO WAY! I love liveing on my own! I will fight with anybody who desides they want to live with me!

Bailey:
Well thats mean Hammond!

Pebble: Bleugh, ignore her! :roll: Shes anti social! hehe! Anyway, so are there any married bunnies out there that can tell me the joys of being married? I have always been a single bun. :(

Bailey:
I would like to know too, yes i really would! I would also like to know boys, what can i do to impress the lady? Mabye a candle lit dinner with some cabbage? or, or, some new toys? ahh i dont know. any tips?

Pebble: anyway, we better go now. Mummy thinks we have spent to long on the computer... she said she needs it for school work, but i think she will just stay on RU. :roll: I know my mummy well! :p Bye for now. :wave: xx

Bailey: Byee RU. :wave: xx

Dudley & Daisy: Hello Pebble & Bailey :wave: we have been together for 5 months since we woz 8wks old but we wasn't allowed to be with each other till we was properly married after Dudley went for some new turds... he didn't find any but lost some plums and Daisy was sprayed!

Daisy: My spraying went horribly wrong I wanted to be sprayed sparkly pink but I ended up the same colour with a horrible zipper :shock:

Dudley: Yes Daisy was very upset! I wouldn't recommend spraying or new turds! Will you not be going to Big & Beiges birthday party? We can meet you there and share some Malibu in honour of your marriage!

Pebble & Bailey: Hello Daisey and Dudley :wave:

Pebble: I has been sprayed. I had a horrible zipper thing too. But its gone now, and i has my loovely furry tummy back!

Bailey: I have been to the plum fairy. He stole my plums! :shock: I was grumpy for a few days cause they was gone. But at least i didnt have a huuuuge zipper thing like Pebble.

Pebble: I will not be comeing to Big & Beiges party.

Bailey:
Neither will i. I will not be haveing any malibu! None at all.!

Pebble: Mummy said she is going to put us together today for a little bit. In the downstairs loo! But she is waiting for her friend to come, 'just in case' she says! She thinks im gonna be a problem! How dare she!! :shock:

Phoebe Hello Bailey!! I find cabbage lit dinners works a treat :rabbit2: Do not try doing humpings though :shock: youll end up with a smacked botty :lol:

Eddison: Oh Bailey, the ladies are impossible to impress!! I've done some of my best work, and nothing!

Baby Mimi: *munch munch*

Eddison: *sigh* I've run in circles around her cage, stamped my feet as loud as I could, and done my BEST binky work!

Baby Mimi: *flops on her back, comatose*

Eddison: Women... *stretches out next to her*

She really is so aloof :lol: But he tries so hard :love:

Back