• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spring has sprung...proof!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yes i know its the first day of spring today..well now yesterday as its after midnite:lol:
but just in case i had forgotten..bif decided to remind me!! when i came odwnstairs this morning to feed the cats and buns and give them hay fresh water etc..i found bertie and bif snoozing in the hutch...which is in my loungebtw and has one door on th eother door off and they have run of downstairs. On the edge of one of the huge litter trays outside of the hutch was a big clump of white fur..bertie fur..and on the floor berties toenail no blood but pulled out nethertheless.

later on this evening i had gone back itno the kitchen to get a dirnk and was disturbed by a very odd noise coming form inside the hutch..i looked and so did my daughter..and we both laughed....couldnt help it.
inside the hutch bertie was asleep with his bottom almost up agaisnt the hutch end wall and leaning up against the wire..and he was being moved by..a rather amourous bif riding high on his back..she must have used the wall to help ehr get up that high and get a good grip...:oops::lol::lol::lol:
what did bertie..nothing..he just lay there till she fell off:lol::lol:

she was then seen about half an hour later behind his back end digging at his back...anything wrong..no she was just trying to move the sleeping lump:lol::lol:

yep hes usually alseep through most things including when ou hosue got flooded by a few inches:shock:

hes the only bun ive ever known get to come out the carrier on the floor on the vets whilst his bunwife was seeing the vet and he went to sleep under the table:oops:

wel looks like bifs got her point across as she was at it two days in a row!!
no fur in the litter tray today and no humpong bertie..i think shes let him know whos boss and its spring so there:lol:

Back