• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anal Polpys!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Gussy doesn't have syphilis but anal polyps :shock: apparently rather unusual, the vet wanted to take pictures for his lectures.

Vet said they most likely will go away by themselves but have to watch for infection or bleeding.

Went to a different vet today, he is great! Spent about 30mins chatting about bunnies, he is good friends with FHB and printed off loads of informations for me, I think I have finally found a vet I am happy with (this is my 4th :oops:)

:shock: Oooh, poor Gus. :( I hope they clear up very soon.

What does Gus think about his photos of his botty being shown at lectures? :oops: :lol:

What does Gus think about his photos of his botty being shown at lectures? :oops: :lol:

He definitely wasn't too happy about that, it is not his best side.

Snowy were they causing any problems for Frodo? My vet said he didn't want to operate unless they became a problem

Snowy were they causing any problems for Frodo? My vet said he didn't want to operate unless they became a problem

No, it was worrying me more than him, Paula (vet) kept an eye on it and she checked him each time he went in, he is a dental bunny and so we decided that at is next dental with a GA (last Thursday) she would remove it before it became a problem for him, there was no bleeding or anything.

He has recovered very well and doesn't notice the difference:lol:

Yeah Gus seems quite oblivious to it...apart from when the vet wants pictures :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I must admit that when I first saw it I freaked, I was thinking all sorts of things, but thank goodness it wasn't serious.

Bless him little bum being photographed, hope they blank out his face so that he isn't recognised:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back