• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so dizzy......

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
............. my head is spinning... :lol::lol:

I edited this video down to just over a minute as I had about 15 minutes of this. :shock::shock: Alfie was in the mood for lurve this afternoon and was trying to woo Bubbles but she was having none of it. :lol::lol:

Excuse the hay all over the grass. :oops::oops: The minxes decided it would be fun to tip the litter tray upside down. :roll::lol:

Alfie is trying SO SO hard isn't he, everytime she moves he follows, and she definitely has a 'will you just LEAVE ME ALONE I'M NOT IMPRESSED!' look on her face :lol:

Alfie was shattered afterwards and just flopped out on the path. :lol::lol: It's the most exercise he's had in ages - he usually just plods around the garden eating grass. :lol:

Bubbles wasn't impressed with him at all.

............. my head is spinning... :lol::lol:lol:

... like a whirlwind ....

This video made my day, little Alfie, what speed and enthusiasm... Bubbles really ain't easy to woo is she? :love::love::love:

I'll have to keep watching this video it's classic. Feel free to put all 15 minutes on, I doubt there's any dull moments :lol::lol:

Feel free to put all 15 minutes on, I doubt there's any dull moments :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I've watched the whole thing quite a few times now. :oops: Watch that little video 15 times and it's pretty similar to the original video :lol::lol: only there was a little pause in the middle when Alfie was recharging his batteries and Bubbles was trying to jump back into the hutch to get away from him.

Back