• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie meets Sugar tomorrow

Tracy

Warren Veteran
My bunny Herbie is off to Fat Fluffs tomorrow to meet his intended girlfriend....the very gorgeous Sugar :love:

I have told Herbie that he must be on his very best behaviour and be a perfect gentleman. :)

Please keep your fingers and paws crossed for a successful bonding. :wave:

Hope it goes really well Tracy - looking forward to pics :)

I don't know if you know, but Sugar and her litter were named by the children at the school where I teach. I was talking to Lily today, who named Sugar, and she was SO excited to hear that she was off to a new home tomorrow. Will make sure I show her one of your pics of Sugar and Herbie.

Everything crossed for a nice easy bond :) x

Fingers and paws crossed for a peaceful bonding! I will have to come up and see the pair when they are settled in!!!

Hopefully Herbie will be able to stop humping the cat now!!! Lol

All went very well with Herbie & Sugar's bonding and Sugar was able to come home with Herbie after a couple of hours. :D

Herbie is still doing a bit of chasing/mounting, but it's definitely getting less. Sugar is such a patient little girl, which is lucky as Herbie has been quite persistent at times. :roll:

I keep finding them lying together, but then Herbie decides to try his luck and starts his humping antics again. :roll:

Here's a pic of them taken earlier today. :love::love:

HerbieandSugar.jpg

I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to Chloe for the help with the bonding :wave:

Aww, bless her, all grown up with her own man! :love: Gald to hear the bonding is going well :) Tell Sugar I saw four of her babies yesterday (Elvis, Muffin, Freckle & Ebony) and they're doing well :) x

awwww I like sugar. i'm glad she & herbie are settling in well. She's probably thinking no more babies phew so it's no wonder she's putting up with a bit of humping :lol::lol:

Back