• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lopsley

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I still cant believe that we lost him at just 6 months of age :cry:

Picture917-1-1.jpg

He is the reason for me getting Sir Victor, Lady Lydia, Inspector Morse and Colonel Colin. They aren't Lopsley, but they are all related to him.

I didn't realise those 4 bun-buns were all related either - how are they all related. Or is that being too nosey or will take too long to answer? :oops::oops:

He was beautiful.If you dont mind me asking why did he die at such a young age?

He died of acute Liver Failure, cause unknown :cry: It was the most devastating shock as it all happened so fast :cry:

I didn't realise those 4 bun-buns were all related either - how are they all related. Or is that being too nosey or will take too long to answer? :oops::oops:

As I understand it Lord Lopsley had the same Grandfather as Sir Victor and Inspector Morse. Sir Victor and Lady Lydia had the same Mother. Not entirely certain how Colonel Colin is related but I believe that he is as he came from the same person as Lord Lopsley (via someone else who bought him then no longer wanted him)

I am confused now !! :lol:

I'm sorry you lost him so soon. :cry: He was a gorgeous bunny. I am sure that Lady Lydia and Sir Victor will do their best to cheer you up, although they will never replace him.

As I understand it Lord Lopsley had the same Grandfather as Sir Victor and Inspector Morse. Sir Victor and Lady Lydia had the same Mother. Not entirely certain how Colonel Colin is related but I believe that he is as he came from the same person as Lord Lopsley (via someone else who bought him then no longer wanted him)

I am confused now !! :lol:

I'm still a little confused too :oops: but I sort of get it. :lol:

Poor Lord Lopsley, that's so sad. :(:(

I think the fact that he was so 'larger than life' in character and that he was still so young made his passing even more tragic.
I guess he was just not meant to be with us for very long :cry:

Sir Victor most definately has the Lord Lopsley 'norty gene'.................:rolleyes:

Back