• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babygiant Freja

Texas

Young Bun
Today me and my litle daughter whent to pick up our new babygiant. She´s called Freja and she´s just adorable! I think you call this breed british giant?

They are supposed to weigh at least 7 kg as adults. Our litle baby is 3 months old and weighs about 3 kg now.

10oqik1.jpg

jsd5jt.jpg

ixgmpw.jpg

b4860o.jpg

rhirk5.jpg

Freja is a free range housebunny in our apartment. I´ve fallen completly in love with her already!

Last edited:
Thank you cat!

The pics are very big, if they are too big you can vist my website at www.agenten.weebly.com and have a look there instead. It´s all in Swedish, but there are lots of pretty pics on there...

:love::love::love::love: she is beautfiul!

is she a import? just asking becuase of her tattoo in her ear. She looks like a British Giant to me!

:love::love::love::love: she is beautfiul!

is she a import? just asking becuase of her tattoo in her ear. She looks like a British Giant to me!

I live in Sweden and she´s swedish...

It´s forbidden to tattoo your own rabbits now in Sweden, it´s a new law from 090101. But as Freja was born last year (in decemer) her breeder told me that it was okey for her to tattoo this particular rabbit herself. Otherwise all breeders has to take their rabbits to the vet to get it done.

Anyway, Freja comes from a very good breeder who really cares a lot about her bunnies. I´ve got the impression that many breeders abroad don´t take as good care of their bunnies...

Back