• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

News from the fat fluffs rex family (slightly pic heavy)

SophieM

Warren Scout
:wave: Mum Dora and Dad Rory wanted to give everybody some news. Their two now teenagers kids are growing fast and being gorgeous. We have named them temporarilly Charlie (boy) and Lizzie (ginger girl). They are now regularly running like mad in the garden. I must say that the sight of all of them binkying in every direction and tearing down the place is absolutely priceless.
When they arrived in rescue, we suspected mummy to be unfortunately pregnant again as she was with dad (who was fairly "active" with her :oops:)
Dad has been neutered straigth away, but due to Dora still giving milk to the little mite she could not be spayed. We were starting to think we had been wrong, but on Wednesday afternoon we came back to the site of a frantically nesting mummy. And as expected the next morning the nest was full of little wriggly things. I am in a bit of a mixed feeling as all those little ones are adorable and I love them all to bits, but that means also that we will need to find them all a lovely home too.
We couldn't resist a quick peek at the nest, from afar without touching anything and we think we could count at least 5 little heads :shock:. We cannot do any count anymore as mummy has covered them with plenty more fur.

Here are a few pics of the gorgeous ones
Rory showing again how handsome he is ...
DSC01921.jpg

DSC01920.jpg

Mummy and little girl
DSC01882.jpg

Did you know that you could grow buns in pots?
DSC01911.jpg

Lizzie roasting in the sun as a little sphinx
DSC01914.jpg

Impact in 3..2..1..
DSC01894.jpg

Little wriggly things, the only quick pic that I naughtily took :oops:
DSC01937.jpg

Poor Dora having yet more babies :cry:
Thank goodness Fatfluffs will make sure they are her last.

They are all gorgeus and I hope Dora will cope OK with the newbies :)

awwww, poor Dora xxx Hope the new kits get on great :)

isnt Lizzie looking beautiful!! cant wait to actually meet her when she is big enough :love: :love: :love:

awwww, poor Dora xxx Hope the new kits get on great :)

isnt Lizzie looking beautiful!! cant wait to actually meet her when she is big enough :love: :love: :love:

Everybody seem healthy, we are being very careful of all that little family.

Lizzie is growing up into a little beautiful bunny, she has a very nice character too, very cheeky and active. I'll give her a special nose rub and cuddle for you.

Just a quick update. Dora had eight babies but unfortunately she has lost four over the last 24hours. Sophie and Martin are obviously very upset but keeping a close eye on the remaining little ones. Please be thinking of them and please send "Good mummy" thoughts for Dora. Thanks.

Back