• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics from trip to northern ireland (pic heavy)

Gilbertbunny

Young Bun
Well me and OH went to Northern Ireland for 5 days. We had a lovely time and he finally got to meet some of my friends which was nice seeing as we have been together over a year now. Here are a few of the snaps i did end up taking 452 pictures :shock::oops:

ireland10.jpg

ireland11.jpg

ireland12.jpg

ireland13.jpg

ireland14.jpg

ireland16.jpg

ireland17.jpg

ireland18.jpg

Beautiful pictures. Gorgeous views. I would love to go to Ireland. It looks like it was kinda cold. What month were you there and may I ask the what the temperature was?

wow! where did you stay? It looks absolutely stunning! I've always wanted to go but haven't yet. Your pics have made me all the more determined to plan a trip!

Well I am from there moved last year to London to live with my boyfriend so we just stayed with my mum in Belfast. Booked 2 tickets on the causeway coach tour which is were most of the pictures are from. I am not sure about the temps I am used to the Northern Ireland weather lol

We were there last week, went home to spend time with the family and friends over St Patricks Day got back to London on Wednesday night.

Back