• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunny Thumper would like you to meet...

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
... Syrup, his new wifey bun:

tn_couple1.jpg

tn_couple2.jpg

After a messy split from her first husbun Sooty :shock: (see this post) Syrup has now found love again with the handsome Thumper from Honeybunnies :love:

Thumper was in a threesome :shock: with Sweep and Merry, after he lost his partner last year :cry:, but the boys were getting a bit stroppy fighting over Merry, so Thumper and Syrup are now very much a couple :love:

Thumper does still need to learn a few manners though:

tn_couple3.jpg

:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

Its lovely to see pictures of Thumper and his new wife. I will show them to my nephew Joe, Thumper (or Bumfer as he called him) was his favourite out of all the foster bunnies I have had. A very special bunny who won the heart of everyone here who met him.:love:

Its lovely to see pictures of Thumper and his new wife. I will show them to my nephew Joe, Thumper (or Bumfer as he called him) was his favourite out of all the foster bunnies I have had. A very special bunny who won the heart of everyone here who met him.:love:

I remember seeing the pictures of your nephew with Thumper and a great big bag of SS pellets!

He is adorable :love: - the sweetest natured bunny ever, everyone that meets him here loves him too. I think that he has even tamed Syrup, Syrup has lived with us for 18 months and she is very strong minded. She is a big girl and she has never been one for much fuss - I could stroke her (briefly) while she was eating and she would let me hand feed her but that was as much as I could get away with.

Today, after being with Thumper for just over a week, she is nudging me loads for fuss, letting me stroke her head and her body, with no food in sight at all :shock:. I can't tell you how happy that has made me feel :) (after a sad weekend). They were both wanting nose rubs and fuss and are totally loved up. :love:

Here is Syrup cleaning Thumper's ears (it must be love!):

tn_kiss.jpg

I remember seeing the pictures of your nephew with Thumper and a great big bag of SS pellets!

He is adorable :love: - the sweetest natured bunny ever, everyone that meets him here loves him too. I think that he has even tamed Syrup, Syrup has lived with us for 18 months and she is very strong minded. She is a big girl and she has never been one for much fuss - I could stroke her (briefly) while she was eating and she would let me hand feed her but that was as much as I could get away with.

Today, after being with Thumper for just over a week, she is nudging me loads for fuss, letting me stroke her head and her body, with no food in sight at all :shock:. I can't tell you how happy that has made me feel :) (after a sad weekend). They were both wanting nose rubs and fuss and are totally loved up. :love:

Here is Syrup cleaning Thumper's ears (it must be love!):

tn_kiss.jpg

Yes, you're right that was Joe with Thumper. I'm not sure to this day who was the instigator there. :lol::lol:

So nice to hear he has a calming effect in Syrup, amazing really how one calm bunny can have such a good effect on another one. Long may their partnership continue.

Back