• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg :(

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Saw in the local paper today

' Vicious vandals kill childrens pet rabbit'

Cruel yobs have savegely killed an after school clubs pet rabbit, chopping off its ears and leaving then strewn across the car park.

Yesterday morning staff arrived and found the bloody rermains of Toffee, a much loved pet of children. Sometime after 6pm toffee was tortured slaughtered and her remains left outside the centre. Lilly is is still missing.'

'The centre is protected by a 6 foot high fence'

OMG, I actually started to cry at this! I can believe anyone would do that round where i live!
Binky Free Toffee :cry:
I just hope Lilly is ok.

OMFG that is so horrific :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I just wish I could get my hands on the :censored::censored: that have done this :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Poor Toffee :cry: Binky free little one away from this awful world, sleep tight sweetheart :cry::cry:

Hoping so much that you will be found safe & well Lily xxxx

i am scarily not surprised...

poor babies :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: binky free Toffee and i hope lilly has already joined you away from this cruel evil world...

How terrible. There are some sick people in the world. I just cant believe a human could do this to any animal but let alone one who is unable to defend itself against them.

Some people are just sick - but karma will get them - whats comes around goes around. I wish I could get hold of them - if they do get caught they will probably cray "I have had a dreadful childhood" etc when its just an excuse for evilness:censored:

I feel ill just reading it. :cry::cry::cry:
Please say what area you are in, as we need to be extra careful if we live in your area while these evil :censored:.are still around. -Sue

Please put a warning on this thread- distressing content - as children may read.

Last edited:
Some people are just sick - but karma will get them - whats comes around goes around. I wish I could get hold of them - if they do get caught they will probably cray "I have had a dreadful childhood" etc when its just an excuse for evilness:censored:

I have had a dreadful childhood, but it's made me more caring and over sensitive I think. I could never hurt anything!!!!

Berkshire area, sorry was sposed to put that on original post as that was the reason i put it here in the first place!

Im so happy that Ogs is indoors.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:AGGGGGHhHhHhhHhHhH! :censored::censored::censored::censored::evil:

people are FOOKING sick. who in their minds would do this?!!!

JESUS CHRIST I AM SICK TO DEATH OF PEOPLE BEING SO BLOODY CRUEL TO ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with people?! God I would love to get my hands on them or just give them a damn good kick in the :censored: time and time again!!

I HATE scum that do this - how could they????!!! :evil::cry::censored::censored::censored:

Last edited:
We need to find out who has done this then we can torture them.

I am so angry and upset about this!!

It'll be some chav scum as usual I bet. And I don't believe what comes around... they're the sort that does something like this then win the lottery next week.

:cry:

They always get away with it. How many cruelty stories have been in the news recently - so many!!! Yet nobody is caught...

It's sickens me - I was revenge for all the suffering to these poor animals.

how do they know it wasn't a fox or a stoat? :/

Im not sure, but i think they had video footage. I will hunt out the newspaper and see if there is anything on it.
There hasnt been any news on this since, but i am keeping my ears out at school in case people know people who know people.

Back