• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And another one.....U/D post 18

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Did another rescue tonight and fetched this little man, he is a lionhead, totally matted all round his bum and filthy underneath, long claws and I suppose you could say long teeth as well

NewLIONHEAD015X2.jpg

NewLIONHEAD007X2.jpg

NewLIONHEAD009X2.jpg

Apparently the man that owned him has been breeding from him :evil::evil: and couldn't cope with his long fur anymore so dumped him:evil:

Last edited:
He's lovely :love:
It makes me so angry when I see things like that - how could you look at that bun and not see that tooth? How can people think they can leave them like that :censored: Good that he's somewhere now that will look after him in a way he deserves.

OMG I'd love to get my hands on the :censored::censored: that's caused this little man to suffer like this :evil::evil::evil:

So glad he's found his way to you Theo where he will be loved & cared for :D

You have to keep your cool, it's very difficult sometimes but as all rescues know there are people you could cheerfully strangle for what they do to animals

It gets worse though, I got him out this morning to syringe fed and thought I would give him a gentle groom as he is so matted and when I finished I went to give him a noserub, he screamed and ran at the wall in the kitchen, he has obviously been picked up by his ears and they are so painful, his mouth is so sore too.

We are off to the vets in a bit where hopefully, they can make him more comfortable

It gets worse though, I got him out this morning to syringe fed and thought I would give him a gentle groom as he is so matted and when I finished I went to give him a noserub, he screamed and ran at the wall in the kitchen, he has obviously been picked up by his ears and they are so painful, his mouth is so sore too.

Oh no. :cry::cry::cry::cry: Poor little fella. :(:( That's so sad.

You have to keep your cool, it's very difficult sometimes but as all rescues know there are people you could cheerfully strangle for what they do to animals

We are off to the vets in a bit where hopefully, they can make him more comfortable

Bless him...hopes he gets on ok.

He is back from the vets having had his incisors trimmed, his mouth is very sore and he will need syringe feeding but hopefully he will start to pick up soon, he is so scared and frightened it's a real shame:cry:

But, I need a name please:D

Back