• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun acting strangely!!

Princess Jess*

Warren Scout
Marmite has been acting strange the last few days!! He's such a loveable cuddly bunny...but recently he keeps running away or hiding when I go over to him :cry: Minka has been doing this quite a bit as she's still not quite sure-could Marmite be mimicking her? xx

Rabbit will detect fear from other rabbits and other animals, even birds so that is a likely explanation.

If you recently picked him up, put him in a carrier, took him to the vets and he returned plum-less then that could also be an explanation....

oh yes.....they will be really nervous and afraid after any vet trip that freaked them out..but surgery..yup thatd do it. but dont worry just let him come back to you when hes ready and realises you arent going to do that to him everyday!!:lol:

LOL that would explain it then :lol:

He seems back to his normal self again today, which is great :D
Minka is taking quite a while to warm to me as she's quite jumpy and runs away when you go near her in the garden!! How can I improve this????

Back