• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't stop thinking about bunnies!!

Princess Jess*

Warren Scout
I've seen 2 bunnies on my local rescue website and they are GORGEOUS!! They are unwanted due to family moving and not being able to take buns with them. They are both spitting image of my Marmite. I'm thinking about where I could fit them etc, how easy it would have to have the 4 of them! :cry: Hate the thought of someone not wanting these buns

I know hun it's so hard - I'm the same with every bun I see that is unwanted, neglected & in rescue etc :cry:

But before you take on any more, you need to ask yourself if you have the time, the space, the money & a back up plan if trying to bond 4 bonds doesn't work. I know it's hard because we all want to save all the bunnies we can - but we do need to be really practical.

A bit rich I know coming from a woman who has 22 bunnies :shock: - but more bunnies take more commitment & your really need to think before taking on more bunnies.

Of course let us know how you go on ;)

Well..I have some good news!!
A friend of mine is looking to get some new buns and I suggested these gorgeous 2 to to him and he was smitten when I showed him the pics on the website :) He's been really sensible and researched all about rabbits and what they need beofre commiting to anything!
He's transforming his garden this weekend to make it rabbit proof ;) he's also looking at hucthes and runs for them to stay in as he's put a reserve on them til he's completely ready...so fingers crossed :D

Back