• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue hasn't come home....

Starlight

Warren Veteran
One of the vet nurses has adopted him!!
She has 2 giants, and is always telling me about them and their mansion.
She has been walking around cuddling him as she was doing her notes for other patients!! :lol::love:

He had some spurs taken off, and is going to have his tear ducts flushed tomorrow, she has transferred him to her account so im not paying for it all either :love::love:

Thats lovely! At least you know he'll be well cared for :love: xXx

She said whenever im in (usually at least two times a week! :oops:) She will give me updates and bring pics in when she can :D
He will have his own harem with her two girls :D

Oh that is great news!! I knew he wouldn't be around long, such a stunner :love: :love:

At least he won't be around thumping :lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah neighbour can stop moaning!!

I was going to knock and say "you will pleased to know, Blue hasn't come back home from the vets"

But mum thought that was a tad mean!!

Another Pickle bun where someone falls in love with them a first sight!!
Who was Blue? :oops:

marchbuns002.jpg

marchbuns003.jpg

marchbuns004.jpg

marchbuns005.jpg

Not quite giant, but is a bigggg boy :D
Jemma has two giants so he will have them for his girlfriends :D
He was so lovable and soppy!

People must have thought i was so sick, leaving the vets with an empty carrier yet laughing and joking with the vet and nurse!!!:oops::lol:

Not quite giant, but is a bigggg boy :D
Jemma has two giants so he will have them for his girlfriends :D
He was so lovable and soppy!

People must have thought i was so sick, leaving the vets with an empty carrier yet laughing and joking with the vet and nurse!!!:oops::lol:

Wowee!
What is his story?

Wowee!
What is his story?

The woman had a nature reserve behind her garden, a group of foxes every night would come and terrorise him, knocking panels off the hutch and mangling the mesh on the hutch trying to get into it :(

She couldnt bare to let him keep going through it.

Bearing in mind his size, he was sold to her by a petshop with a 3ft hutch, being told that would be fine for him long term :shock:

Back