• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham .....

janice

Wise Old Thumper
It is that time again and this week I will be bonding 8 bunnies :shock:

There will be the girls Lauren, Hannah, Blossom and Lily. And the boys who are Dillon and Daley. There will also be another 2 buns 1 girl and a boy. I will add before anyone asks ....... fortunately for me they are not all going together :D

I will introduce them as they arrive ...

Ooooh Dillon's getting married! Yippee!

Hope you have much success Janice....

Can't wait to see photos...

View My Video

3 lovely buns, Dillon who is the lighter of the buns is hoping that he will be groomed for hours by his girl friends :? so far no hope :roll: At the moment it looks like whiter faced black and white bunny is the boss, with Dillon middle man and more black faced white / black bun as the lower ranking bun.

Porr dillon is desperate for a wash, currently he has given up wanting and just eating hay.

That looks very promising indeed Janice. Here's hoping.

What an incredibly good looking threesome they make too!

He is giving them both a good chase around so they will be a little slimmer when they get to their new home.

Aww, what happened to Clover? Is the trio only a duo now?

And how come Dillon seems to be a celebrity and I don't know who he belongs to?

I feel left out. :(

:lol::lol:

I bonded Clover last weekend, as had been unable to find a home for them as a threesome, therefore thought we would increase the others chance of a home if there were just two of them. This has worked and someone now wants the remaining two girls to go with their boy. They should arrive tomorrow.

Dillon is a celebrity, he has been an ARC indoor foster bunny for a little while. He is a real character who is expecting everybun to like and love him.

View My Video

Despite the picture above we have quite a bit of chasing but none of it viscious. I have just bought the duvet down so I can stay and 'listen' these buns for a bit, if they are more settled later I will go up to my bed.

Awww, shame that they had to be separated. But I am sure Clover will be happy with her new husbun. Lily is my favourite of the trio, for obvious reasons. :lol:

Good luck with all your bondings, and with your breathing. :)

I had him as a foster over Christmas the girl in my dentist gave him to us as she was allergic :roll:
Then he went to a fellow fosterer who decided to keep him ;)

:love: Dillon the wonderbun!

Such an amazing character, quite a cheeky monster.......

Hope this works!

Can't wait to see progress for both groups over the weekend.

Yay for the weekend!

I will add before anyone asks ....... fortunately for me they are not all going together :D

I'm glad you said that, my face looked a bit like this up till that point .........................> :shock::shock::shock:

I'm glad you said that, my face looked a bit like this up till that point .........................> :shock::shock::shock:

I have 1 pair and 2 trios. If Donna had said a group of 8 I would also be :shock::shock: :lol:

My internet has been down this morning, Overnight we had a bit of chasing but nothing nasty. This morning it is continueing, it is mainly Dillon with the more white faced girl where they are both after dominance. Darker face is still happy to groom Dillon ... he is in his element when this happens.

I have 1 pair and 2 trios. If Donna had said a group of 8 I would also be :shock::shock: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Then you would have
jaw-dropping.gif
followed by
yikes.gif
and ended up like
faint.gif

Back