• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking Lily babes down to the vet :(

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Shes not been herself for a couple of days...shes eating and pooping and weeing but something just isn't right at all..shes a little hunched and didnt want her cabbage leaf tonight :(

I am really really worried something bad is wrong..but I am hoping I'm just being an over protective owner, I just worry sooo much about her :(

Vibes for my baby please and hope its nothing :(

Oh no hun :( Poor Lilykins. Fingers crossed here for her, hope everything will be ok :) Keep us updated xXx

Shes fine :)

well, theres nothing wrong with anything in her tummy area, no bloating or blockage and shes got lots of poos in her :lol:

her teeth are bothering her slightly again so shes gota have another dental next friday..but other than that the vet was pleased with her :)

she was really nice and actually praised me for knowing all the signs of stress and stasis etc....i've got RU to thank for that! :lol:

I even clipped her nails while the vet held her...I think ive missed my vocation :lol::lol:

thank you for the vibes girls xx

Back