• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolutely Fuming!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I just brought Fiver back from the vets by bus as usual and as I got on the driver informed me hat I had to 'pay for dogs'. I pointed out I had a rabbit in the box and not a dog and he asked how come he heard it barking....WTF? :shock:

Anyway I sat down and thought maybe it was a poor idea of a joke. I rang the bell and got off at my stop....as I was leaving the bus he barked at me :shock: :shock: and made a comment about what kind of person keeps a rabbit in a box! I mean is this guy some kind of freak or does he just not have any social, let alone customer service, skills. The bus was full and everyone was staring at me.

I swore at him, jumped off and got my ticket out to make a complaint but the bloody phoneline is shut until tomorrow. I am so f****ing furious, the OH is about to go and wait for the bus to come back past as the stop is outside our house and obtain his drivers number.

Gah!!!

I just brought Fiver back from the vets by bus as usual and as I got on the driver informed me hat I had to 'pay for dogs'. I pointed out I had a rabbit in the box and not a dog and he asked how come he heard it barking....WTF? :shock:

Anyway I sat down and thought maybe it was a poor idea of a joke. I rang the bell and got off at my stop....as I was leaving the bus he barked at me :shock: :shock: and made a comment about what kind of person keeps a rabbit in a box! I mean is this guy some kind of freak or does he just not have any social, let alone customer service, skills. The bus was full and everyone was staring at me.

I swore at him, jumped off and got my ticket out to make a complaint but the bloody phoneline is shut until tomorrow. I am so f****ing furious, the OH is about to go and wait for the bus to come back past as the stop is outside our house and obtain his drivers number.

Gah!!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:Outrageous, complain Sooz, that is so out of order

:shock::shock::shock: Oh my god, what a rude, socially inept moron! Definitely complain... I can only imagine a driver like this has been complained about before!

Gah!!!

Sounds like he should be taking him and his bus to the nearest looney bin! :shock:

If I were your OH I'd have the guy by the scruff of the neck!!

What an idiot. Suppose he thinks he was being funny...:roll:

Roz

Well the bus didn't come back down so it must have been shift change so I guess I'll just have to try and explain which bus it was tomorrow. I'm so angry my blood is boiling....what kind of imbecile thinks that is an OK thing to say to someone, let alone a customer? :evil:

Oh yes....how did you guess :lol::lol::lol:

I work for them and know all the places buses run :oops: but realistically if you remember the number and place you were at that should be enough for them to know. I don't suppose you got the license of the bus? If you got even part of it it would be easier but they should know. If they don't let me know and I will phone our head office and speak to them for you :wave::wave:

I work for them and know all the places buses run :oops: but realistically if you remember the number and place you were at that should be enough for them to know. I don't suppose you got the license of the bus? If you got even part of it it would be easier but they should know. If they don't let me know and I will phone our head office and speak to them for you :wave::wave:

Coolio, thank you :wave::wave:

I always thought the driver number was on the ticket bu I don't know which number it is?

Coolio, thank you :wave::wave:

I always thought the driver number was on the ticket bu I don't know which number it is?

Oh crumbs it is on the ticket... I have a pass so never see tickets any more but can ask tomorrow and will let you know! :wave: Its no probs, employees can get them in more trouble sometimes :oops: but lodge your complaint and if you get no where let me know :wave:

Oh crumbs it is on the ticket... I have a pass so never see tickets any more but can ask tomorrow and will let you know! :wave: Its no probs, employees can get them in more trouble sometimes :oops: but lodge your complaint and if you get no where let me know :wave:

*rubs hands together gleefully*

Excellent, I will let you know what they say tomorrow. Cheers hun! :D

What a moron. Complain to them repeatedly until they are forced to take notice cos I've complained to First before and they will ignore you if at all possible.

No wonder people don't use public transport. I have a very friendly driver who always asks what bunny I have in the box and whether it bites! He just thinks I am mad but some drivers are idiots who just drive passengers away from using the bus. Don't they realise that the passengers ultimately pay their bloomin' wages.

I have had to pay concessionary rate for my mums dog before now which I thought was ridiculous - ordinarily he would sit on the floor under my feet and he was only a little terrier but when I had to pay I thought he deserved a seat, so up he got!:lol:

Complain, complain, complain!

Back