• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits stolen: Whinmoor Leeds 14

RubyGordy

Alpha Buck
Just posting this on behalf of a friend who found her rabbit shed broken into last night. Both French lops gone.

If anyone in Leeds sees/hears anything please give me a shout, thanks!:(

Roz

"please help me sometime in the night someone has broke into my 8x6 rabbit shed and stole my french lops 1 gray 1 brown i feel like my world has been ripped apart i love them so much if anyone heres of them appearing in the whinmoor area or gets offered them for sale please please help. Or if anyone knows anymore I can do im just so messed up i dont know if i have forgotten to do anything please help ...angie"

Amazing news - they're back! Sounds like a neighbour stole them. What is wrong with people who do this??

Just hoping the buns are OK.

"roz i have my bunnies back very traumatised but alive we got given names threatened them with the police and it was really strange next thing we saw them been thrown over the garden fence the b****s but they will get theirs one day its always the way .....angie"

Thats fab news! I used to live in Leeds 14 - dodgy area, some right weirdos about!

I would still call the police and make a statement!!! And the RSPCA :censored:

Hi

Yes, it isn't the best of areas. I'm not sure if she actually called the police before she got them back. In those neighbourhoods, I think things tend to get sorted out between themselves.

Just so glad she got them back - she has an amazing set up.:)

Just to add - yes the police do have names.

Last edited:
Hi

Yes, it isn't the best of areas. I'm not sure if she actually called the police before she got them back. In those neighbourhoods, I think things tend to get sorted out between themselves.

Just so glad she got them back - she has an amazing set up.:)

Just to add - yes the police do have names.

I hope the police pay them a visit, no way I would be sorting it out myself, I would be getting the polds involved even if it did mean my name was blackened as a grass.

And as for throwing them back over the fence...........................................:censored::censored:

I might not have been the neighbours who did it, they may just have squeezed through a hole in the fence...my hamster escaped once and somehow ended up in next doors garage! :shock:

It was definitely neighbourhood kids. Angie promised a reward to the local teenagers if they could tell her who had the rabbits.

Result: names given and she actually caught the louts throwing the rabbits back over the garden fence. :shock:

Back