• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluffs meets the BBC

Yay!!! This article get's the important points across which people should consider / be aware of before getting a rabbit!

I love seeing all those buns happy together at fat fluffs :love::love:

Lets hope it gets the message across in time and helps to reduce the after Easter unwanted rabbit surge! If kids want a bunny for easter get them a chocolate one!

Wooo!

That's a great article and as linzi1loveanimals says it gets loads of important points across.

All the fat fluffs bunnies look really happy!

Great article, and super piccies!

Do you think they'll feature it on the tele too - might get a bigger audience that way?

Awww Chloe its fab!! Ive always been jealous of your fabulous garden and 'grazing bunnies'. Its a great article! Well done! :love:

Belle sends kisses too xxx

That article is fantastic! I want to rehome a rabbit! (Except I already have 2 bunnies, and I live in the US :roll:)

Seriously though, awesome article and great pictures!

Oh patches looks like my fudgie :love:
I wish i could adopt more bunnies but just cant the now :( One day i will adopt lots of bunnies and give them a great home :D

Well done on the article, its great and really makes you want to adopt a bunny.

Thats excellent Chloe :wave: Well done to all you Fat Fluff Girlies - you do an amazing job :) xXx

Great article. :D:D:D

Chloe I had to :lol::lol: at the main poto, of you feeding the bunnies, when I saw the one right behind you - some bunny usually does that to me every time I bend down and the first I know of it is when they nip me on the bottom. :shock::lol:

:love: I am SOOOOO trying to get DH to agree to me getting another rab as company for mine. I want one from Fat Fluffs as my 2 sisters-in-law live in Solihul and could bring her down to me.

I would LOVE to work there if I lived near enough - my dream job!

Back