• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some people

teresateddyb

Warren Scout
hi ya

dont know what to do there is rabbit on my local freecycle in basildon i have been in touch its a year old and not myxi vacinated so a bit wary about taking it was wondering if there is a rescue that could help he is in a 3 or 4 foot hutch she is unsure of the size

teresa

You could send them a link to this site or rabbitrehome and tell them they may have more success and get a better but whether they listen or not is another matter, being that it is in a 3ft hutch i am guessing they don't really care if it gets a good home or not

You could send them a link to this site or rabbitrehome and tell them they may have more success and get a better but whether they listen or not is another matter, being that it is in a 3ft hutch i am guessing they don't really care if it gets a good home or not

i thought that i would love to take it but i have to think of my buns in case it isnt well i suppose i could take it on tempeary base if i had rescue help and keep it well away from mine its sad to think where he could end up :cry:

teresa

Back