• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

leaving my bunsfor the weekend =(

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
and i cant help but worry about them :( i leave tomorrow morning and come back monday night in that time my sister is going to feed and water them (they wont get out their hutch) i have a neighbour whos going to pop round everyday to make sure they are fed and watered because my sis is a little lazy so and so :roll: im always scared to leave them in case they get ill or die and im not there to help them :cry: ive been really excited about goingaway but now its here all the worries have suddenly come down on me :(

I'm sure they'll be just fine... i've got to leave Teddy and the hogs in June and i'm dreading it! Teddy will live in my mum's house for the week and will be spoiled rotten, but i'll miss him soooooo much :(

I'm sure your buns will get so much love and treats when you return they'll wish you went away more often :)

I think its only really hit me because when i was cleaning their hutch before Misty gave my hand a lick and hes never ever done that before :( makes me feel like poo for going away and im just scared they wont get looked after properly from my sister :? last time i went away my dad looked after them (he secretly loves them ;)) so i didnt worry at all!

Back