• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this shed?

Looks good but I don't know about the company and how good their sheds are. It's shiplap though so that's good :)

I think that would make a wonderful bunny paradise. Great size and just think how many levels you could put in it.

Looks good - and with the opening window too. Usually fixed perspex in sheds so that is good. Shop around as we found lots of bargain sheds when we were looking for wendy houses a month ago.. it is crazy how many different sheds, summerhouses, wendy houses, workshops etc you can find for under £300 it took me ages to pick one! Although I did end up daydreaming and wishing about the gorgeously expensive garden offices.. :oops:

We made an internal door out of wire mesh and wood, so in the day you can have the main door open with a bunny proof secondary door so they can see out/good ventilation/cooler in summer. But not escape or anything nasty getting in! Some sheds are quite dark inside and also get hot in summer - so we made this secondary door to overcome these issues. Thought I would pass this info on as I didn't think of this when getting our buns 10ft wendy house and didn't realise how dark and stuffy it was inside even though it has several windows.. :shock: I ended up having a mad panic getting wood and mesh from Wickes... :lol: Thank god for electric screwdrivers and staple guns!

You can have loads of fun planning its layout and levels.. I love planning new bunny house layouts :D and watching them investigate their new pad!

Back