• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mandy

Dumpling

Warren Scout
I want to keep one of Angels babies with her. When this litter is weaned in about 4 wks i am getting her spayed. Is it best to keep a girl or a boy. Original Biscuit was her husbun but we think he will be better with mandy as he is so placid and she is bossy. I also want to keep one to pair up with Smudge(boy) when he is neutered as well should that be a boy or girl. He was removed from his sisters at 10wks as he tried to hump them and now he is sulking.

Girl/boy tends to be easiest although other pairings may work. Mum may well accept either so long as they are neutered young

My OH has said we can keep 2. A lovely grey one named midnight and a the smallest one for mum i have named titched. Sorry but i had to let you all know. Midnight i am going to put in with Smudge when he is neutered and titch is staying with mum.

Back