• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free range Dill

willowholly

Mama Doe
Yesterday evening my hubby and I swept the buns room with a fine tooth comb making sure it was totally safe for Dill[not for B as shes always been free range until Dill came,so know its safe for her]as want them to be free range over night now aswell as the day ready for when we go away at the weekend.We had the walled TV cabinet out getting rid of all things with wires which we dont use,putting fresh cable boxes on places Dill can reach but not B.New rug put on top of cage-and we're ready.....
Woke upto a bang at 6am but was not too worried as B wasn't stamping,came down to them both inspecting a vase that had been knocked over-said vase is now out of reach:lol:The fact that that was the only "excitement"over night I am pleased with their first 24hours free range.:D

Back