• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confused & worried

char1987

New Kit
My rabbit is normally verg good with his litter tray, but when I came home yesterday he did 3 wee's outside his litter tray. My partner has given him carrot the last two days an his hardly touched his other food. Could this just be because of the carrot?
Thanks x

Your Rabbit needs to see a Vet today.
Being off his food and loosing his litter tray training are both symptoms of illness. To get a diagnosis and appropriate treatment he needs to be examined so I would strongly advise you to get him to your Vet today.

Good luck :)

Thanks for your reply. As i have not had any problems with him before I just wanted tomake sure I wasn't worrying over nothing. I will call an make an appointment.

I will do. Hopefully it will be nothing! I also think that he used his litter tray all day then did 3 wee's outside it when i came home in the space of about 3 hours x

Back