• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a Small World

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday I met one of our local RSPCA Inspectors. She came round to help me sort out a problem someone is trying to cause me and others :roll:
Whilst chatting it transpires that she is from Leicester and is friends with Lspacehopper (Laura) and also knows Jill (Honeybunny) :shock: :D :D

She was so helpful and the RSPCA are being great in sorting out the individual who is trying to cause trouble for me and others. I know the RSPCA Inspectors read this sight so 'Hiya Michelle, it was lovely to meet you and I am glad you liked all my Red Eyed White Bunnies' ;)

:wave:

Last edited:
whoever it is trying to cause trouble obviously doesnt have enough to do and has a very empty life :roll::roll: glad your able to sort it jane:D:D:D

All the inspectors from Leicester are nice!..and how strange that she's the one who came to your place:D
I spoke to the one who brought me the syphallis bunnies this morning..she's lovely too..:D

Thankfully Michelle didn't bring me any of those !! :shock:

lol sorry shouldnt laugh.. but the thought of some rspca inspector coming to help you out then saying.. but jane.. i also have this littel guy can you take him too.. then this sniffly bun looking at u and u falling for him!!!! sorry silly me. glad they are able to help a lot of people say about teh negatives of rspca im really pleased u getting good support x

lol sorry shouldnt laugh.. but the thought of some rspca inspector coming to help you out then saying.. but jane.. i also have this littel guy can you take him too.. then this sniffly bun looking at u and u falling for him!!!! sorry silly me. glad they are able to help a lot of people say about teh negatives of rspca im really pleased u getting good support x

Yes, I have been one of those who has criticised the RSPCA in the past. But credit where credit is due, on this occassion they have been very helpful :D

Yesterday I met one of our local RSPCA Inspectors. She came round to help me sort out a problem someone is trying to cause me and others :roll:
Whilst chatting it transpires that she is from Leicester and is friends with Lspacehopper (Laura) and also knows Jill (Honeybunny) :shock: :D :D

She was so helpful and the RSPCA are being great in sorting out the individual who is trying to cause trouble for me and others. I know the RSPCA Inspectors read this sight so 'Hiya Michelle, it was lovely to meet you and I am glad you liked all my Red Eyed White Bunnies' ;)

:wave:

Heh heh....it was funny when I found out Michelle had popped round. She is a great girl and was fabulous to work with as well.

She loved seeing all your buns Jane and thought your set up was fab!! It's good she can call on your expertise if needed :)

Heh heh....it was funny when I found out Michelle had popped round. She is a great girl and was fabulous to work with as well.

She loved seeing all your buns Jane and thought your set up was fab!! It's good she can call on your expertise if needed :)

We were both like :shock: when Michelle realised she knew you :lol:

Crikey she has a large area to cover down here :shock: Also, she's only a wee lass and she's working on her own. That must be a bit scary at times. Cant say I'd fancy having to do it.

We were both like :shock: when Michelle realised she knew you :lol:

Crikey she has a large area to cover down here :shock: Also, she's only a wee lass and she's working on her own. That must be a bit scary at times. Cant say I'd fancy having to do it.

Heh.....Michelle takes no cr@p from anyone lol. She might be tiny, but she's a force to be reckoned with ;)

I really hope this all gets sorted out. That is the LAST thing you need right now. But it is good that the RSPCA has actually been round your house and declared that your buns and your set up are FINE!!! :D :D :D :thumb: It is SO sad, because these trouble making calls take up valuable time that the RSPCA could be using to help animals that really ARE in trouble and need help. :evil:

I really hope this all gets sorted out. That is the LAST thing you need right now. But it is good that the RSPCA has actually been round your house and declared that your buns and your set up are FINE!!! :D :D :D :thumb: It is SO sad, because these trouble making calls take up valuable time that the RSPCA could be using to help animals that really ARE in trouble and need help. :evil:

Exactly !!
The RSPCA are often slagged off for 'doing nothing' when a situation is reported to them. But if they are having their time and person-power wasted its little wonder that they may not be able to deal with real issues of neglect/abuse etc.

Anyway, it is great to know that we have a good Inspector covering this area :D

Back