• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Warren

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I tried out the new bunny warren today. First of all with Treacle and Mr Snow. Treacle didn't like it and went back in her run to play dead rabbit. Snow chinned it then decided he liked it and went in and out of the tunnels.

Next tried Big and Beige

Big: What's this all about?

warren3.jpg

Beige: You go in first Big and I will follow you
Big: No way

warren2.jpg

Beige's bum

warren1.jpg

Big and Beige played outside for 4 hours but Big wouldn't go in the warren

Later Bamber and Maisie played out. Bamber was straight through the warren like a bullet after about half an hour Maisie tried it out.

Are bucks braver than does?

Rabswood

aww, my two would love this! i have seen them but didn't know they were that big! got to get my two some of those! :)

aww, my two would love this! i have seen them but didn't know they were that big! got to get my two some of those! :)

Have a look on vetuk
Three tunnels for £18.50 and the cube interchange for £5.47 I think postage is free too. Best price I have seen.

Rabs

That's fab - I've got them too & my two love tearing through it at break neck speed. I didn't realise how big they were tilll I got them though. :lol:

They also like sitting on the top and then walking along the tubes - it's quite easy when you have the interchange connected because everything stays still but, if I put a single tube in the run they still try to walk along it and end up rolling off. :lol::lol:

That's fab - I've got them too & my two love tearing through it at break neck speed. I didn't realise how big they were tilll I got them though. :lol:

They also like sitting on the top and then walking along the tubes - it's quite easy when you have the interchange connected because everything stays still but, if I put a single tube in the run they still try to walk along it and end up rolling off. :lol::lol:

haha mine do this too! Even my frenchie fits through them! I find it halarious that mine almost can't resist walking through them, you put a tunnel in front of them, and walking there would be exactly the same but they HAVE to go through the tunnel. When i'm cleaning them out I find I just move the tunnels slightly out the way and they are just desperate to go through them!

Love the piccie of Beige's bum!

My lot love their's! The only thing is that when it is 'in time' at the end of a long day playing, lounging and eating, it is a very good place to hide! :roll:

That looks great :D

I've got 2 tubes just joined together, I didn't realise you could get an interchange. I definitely want to get one of those. :)

Back