• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Praying

ostaragirl

Warren Scout
When I got my buns I agreed with the owner they were female. They have just turned into teenagers (about 3 months old!) on has started to hump and get the better of the other:cry: I hope they are same sex!!

If you are unsure your vet should be able to double check they are both girls :) If you have any doubts about their sex I would separate them until you can have someone confirm that they are both the same sex to try and avoid baby buns

Humping is a sign of dominance so they could still be both girls and this would be normal behavior for two buns no matter what sex they are once their hormones have kicked in, if it turns out they are both girls just keep an eye on them to make sure it doesn't turn into fighting and have them spayed as soon as possible which should stop this happening :) x

Back