• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed RE: Kitt and Cleo please

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Well I separate them on a night at the moment because of Kitts eye... but the vet doesn't seem to think that her overgrooming brought it on, but she isn't sure.

Should I allow them to live together all the time? Or wait until Kitt's treatment has finished for his eye?

Lou xx

Have you a new addition:D, I've only been off line a week and I have missed so much. If you have then say Hi to Cleo for me and tell her she as to look after her mummy's special little boy:D

awww hun i hope he hasnt caught anything nasty from her... did the vet say a weeks quarentine was enough? :(:(

awww hun i hope he hasnt caught anything nasty from her... did the vet say a weeks quarentine was enough? :(:(

No he hasn't caught anything from Cleo, she is fine =] Think maybe the new disinfectant I use on the cages may have aggravated his eye. Whatever though he's on treatment now so it doesn't turn in to a full blown infection =]

xx

No he hasn't caught anything from Cleo, she is fine =] Think maybe the new disinfectant I use on the cages may have aggravated his eye. Whatever though he's on treatment now so it doesn't turn in to a full blown infection =]

xx

thats great news then :D:D:D

Have you a new addition:D, I've only been off line a week and I have missed so much. If you have then say Hi to Cleo for me and tell her she as to look after her mummy's special little boy:D

Hiya Kay :wave::wave: How's your new house? Are you, David, the bunnies, cat and the dogs settled in yet? :D

I found Cleo in a park in Liverpool, had her over a week now and no one has claimed her so it looks like I'm stuck :lol: (she's no hardship... black mini rex... absolutely gorgeous) She's had her first vaccination today, and will be getting neutered in a few weeks :D Her and Kitt bonded themselves when she got out of the cage lent to me by Hilda :lol: You would love her :love:

xx

You remember me saying about the overgrooming my friends newly bonded rabbit experienced causing a swelling? Well he was diagnosed with an abcess on the eyelid yesterday so personally I would seperate them until his eye is better, if she is persistant in aggravating it through cleaning.

Back