• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes going? Joseph and Maddie have GA dentals today UPDATE BOTH OK

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
If you have any spare vibes please can you send them this way? I have Joseph and Maddie going in for GA dentals tomorrow and i'm worried sick, i can't loose another bunny this week :cry:

Last edited:
I will call in at the surgery and deliver my vibes to Joseph and Maddie in person !

I am sure they will both be fine but I can totally understand that you are very anxious

xx

LOADS of << VIBES>> Coming your way. I know how you feel as all three of mine are going in next Tuesday for the same thing..their first ever...... Will be thinking of you tomorrow.:)

I will call in at the surgery and deliver my vibes to Joseph and Maddie in person !

I am sure they will both be fine but I can totally understand that you are very anxious

xx

Thank you Jane thats very kind of you xx

And thank you everone else too xx

Loads of vibes coming your way for Joseph and Maddie, and calming hugs to you katie, you are having such a hard week.

Sending lots of vibes. I'm sure they'll be home and back to normal before you know it. xxxx

Thanks for the vibes everyone they really work! They have both come round really well and are munching on some grass :D I'm so pleased i can relax now :D

They are both home now :D Maddie is eating her dinner but Joseph is not really interested at the moment so will be keeping an eye on him :D

Back