• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding worry help needed please!

steph1705

Warren Scout
Right so star met her husbun today,they seem to be getting on ok,fair bit of humping but no fighting.Only issue im having is he wont leave her alone and they are both panting quite heavily now and im a bit worried they are going to stress them selfs silly,i know i cant split them up but is there anything i can should do??? or should i just leave them to it.They are inside with the run of the kitchen.

You haven't said if either or both are neutered and when this was done. If they are both neutered they should start to calm down within a few days. They will just be just testing each other out at the moment.

If either is not neutered it would be a good idea to do so for many reasons.

Ok, sorry, you do have to ask though. My buns have been through the same thing twice as I bonded to then introduced another which wasn't the smartest thing to do as there are 2 old females which I had to bond but it didn't take long for it all to settle. You will have some lovely athletic bunnies at the end of it as they have had so much excercise so think of it in a positive way :D.

thanks they have settled down a bit this morning,my girlie is being very grumpy :lol: lazy little mare

Back