• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Village - U/D: more pics!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
I bought a 4x4 playhouse off ebay, and then later that day got a 6x4 pent shed off freecycle, so I'm having a total overhaul of my set-ups...
I've chopped the shed down to a similar height as the playhouse and am going to paint them both light green... I'm going to try to make it look like a village in my garden :D door numbers and all! :lol:

pics to follow! :wave:

Last edited:
That sounds fab :D

funnily enough I said to my son last week that we should name our bunny / guinea pig street and make a scrap book about all of the inhabitants of each "house"!

We decided on Carrot stick Fields as the name and syrup and Thumper are at number 1, the Squeeker brothers are at 2a... and so on

I have sketched out the street plan and want to get numbers and names for the sheds and playhouses!

Am I mad do you think ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, you're lucky! :D

On the odd occasion I've been offered something on freecycle, it's either truned out to be complete rubbish which needed taking to the tip, or there's been nobody at home when I've gone to pick it up :roll: :roll:

I wish I had enough time to do house numbers and the like - I was planning on doing a plaque of photos for the door etc etc

And I envy your freecycle abilities - everytime I find something on there the vultures have beaten me to it!!

It sound like such a fab idea and I wanna play! :lol:

I bought a 4x4 playhouse off ebay, and then later that day got a 6x4 pent shed off freecycle, so I'm having a total overhaul of my set-ups...
I've chopped the shed down to a similar height as the playhouse and am going to paint them both light green... I'm going to try to make it look like a village in my garden :D door numbers and all! :lol:

pics to follow! :wave:

Is the 4x4 off ebay a plum products playhouse?

:lol: Thats what we're doing too. We dont have room for all playhouses unfortunately but we've 3 sheds/playhouses and 2 hutches and we were printing out and laminating house names with who lives where last night :lol::lol:
Its great fun!
Cant wait to see piccies when you're done! :D

Is the 4x4 off ebay a plum products playhouse?

I'm not sure to be honest - it was second hand... I'll hopefully post some pics of it later (got to put it together first! :lol:)

in the meantime... here is the freecycle 6x4 shed:
shed1.jpg

in this picture I had reduced the height (so it doesn't dominate the garden!) and cleaned it up a bit - removing nails etc...
I have since meshed the window and added a run to the side, which is around 6x3 :)
I still need to paint it and repair the roof... but getting there! :D
ooooh... and I'm going to lay the laminate floor today! :thumb:

Thats great to get it for free, and its amazing how much better they look after treating the wood and just giving them a clear up. We're laying vinyl in our new playhouse today too. Hopefully we'll have built it all by end of day.
Good luck with yours!! :D

cool cant wait for more pics,i think the 4x4 is same as what i just bought so be nice to see what you do with it :D cheeky i know :lol:i want to put a up stairs in mine but bit stuck how to:oops::lol:

cool cant wait for more pics,i think the 4x4 is same as what i just bought so be nice to see what you do with it :D cheeky i know :lol:i want to put a up stairs in mine but bit stuck how to:oops::lol:

when I made levels in my other shed, I used shelving brackets and some thick ply to make a few shelves - they could hop up onto them, so worked really well :D

Fab idea! Can't wait to see finished pics either. This is what I am planning to do for mine -but only have one bun .... as yet.....:lol:

I'm not sure to be honest - it was second hand... I'll hopefully post some pics of it later (got to put it together first! :lol:)

in the meantime... here is the freecycle 6x4 shed:
shed1.jpg

in this picture I had reduced the height (so it doesn't dominate the garden!) and cleaned it up a bit - removing nails etc...
I have since meshed the window and added a run to the side, which is around 6x3 :)
I still need to paint it and repair the roof... but getting there! :D
ooooh... and I'm going to lay the laminate floor today! :thumb:

When you've done I have a list of DIY jobs here waiting for you :D

:lol:

Been hard at work today!!! :D

4x4 playhouse
100_0926.jpg

posh laminate floor! :lol:
100_0922.jpg

both sheds
100_0928.jpg

inside the 6x4 - now with residents! (though still not finished working on it)
100_0931.jpg

fenced off the decking area so it can be used as additional run space by either the 6x4 or 4x4
100_0929.jpg

Back