• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny boarding sw london

marleyandme

Mama Doe
Hi :wave:

I am hoping to go away for a weekend for a wedding in June, but I'm having trouble finding bunny boarding for my house rabbit.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help. I live in South West London so am looking for somewhere in the London/surrey area.

I have called the doe drop inn in surrey and they are fully booked...apparently some people book a year in advance?! (oh to be that organised!:lol:)

I have also tried to contact the Little Warrens but I can't get throughand they haven't replied to my email..so I'm guessing they must be busy aswell.

Does anyone know of anywhere else?

:)

Hi :wave:

I am hoping to go away for a weekend for a wedding in June, but I'm having trouble finding bunny boarding for my house rabbit.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help. I live in South West London so am looking for somewhere in the London/surrey area.

I have called the doe drop inn in surrey and they are fully booked...apparently some people book a year in advance?! (oh to be that organised!:lol:)

I have also tried to contact the Little Warrens but I can't get throughand they haven't replied to my email..so I'm guessing they must be busy aswell.

Does anyone know of anywhere else?

:)

Have you tried :

http://www.sunnydaysboarding.co.uk/

Highly recommended :D

Thank you!

It looks great there! But it'll take us about 2 hours to drive there (through central london) we're only going for the weekend so we were hoping for somewhere a bit closer...but I'll deffo keep it in mind! :)

Hello.

Jo at the Little Warrens is pretty booked up for most of the year already because she is picking up the clients from Doe Drop as well has her existing regulars. I am sure that she will get back to you as soon as she can - she works full time and is rushed off her feet at the moment (I work with her at our vets).

If she can't help, I live about 15 minutes closer to you than Jo's J3 of the M3 and I take boarders, although my facilities aren't quite as posh as both Claire's and Jo's. For June I have some weekends available.

PM me if you would like any help.

Helen (The Rabbit Crossing)

Last edited:
I certainly can recommend the facilities with Helen, they would definatly get looked after well there.

Have you thought about having someone go to your house? I live in central London and some of the nurses at my vets work for a company that do this depending on where you are.

Have you thought about having someone go to your house? I live in central London and some of the nurses at my vets work for a company that do this depending on where you are.

Thanks!

I called my vet about that and she recommended a local catsitter. We will use her if we ever go away for a night or two as she only could do one visit a day. This time we are away for a few nights and I'd worry that she wouldn't notice if they were eating ok etc if she only came once a day. I'm a real worrier!:lol:

Back