• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On his own

kerry-123

Mama Doe
Okay so it looks like Scooch may be on his own for good (we're most likely rehoming Joey- read "am I doing the right thing thread) so I would just like some tips about what I can do to make him happy on his own with just me and mum

eclipse is on his own, he seems happy enough. He has lots of toys, tunnels and things to destroy! So just get some toys and things for him to play with :)

eclipse is on his own, he seems happy enough. He has lots of toys, tunnels and things to destroy! So just get some toys and things for him to play with :)

Thanks but Scooch doesn't seem that interested with toys :S He plays with certain ones but he doesn't seem overall fussed. He likes his grassball which I fill with hay but he has this dangly chew things that he never touches unless I put food through it :? lol

Back