• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barley and me.

willowholly

Mama Doe
Went to see Marley and me last night[OMG did I cry!!]and when i came out I just wanted to get home and cuddle my buns.I came back to a very relaxed looking hubby,who seems to be obsessed with Dillon[hubbys pet name for him].Dill and Barley were laid on the sofa together.I cuddled and kissed B til she was almost wet and Dill came and nudged me so I picked him up and had my first cuddle ever with him.He is so adorable-and B seems to think that too as she keeps laying her head flat in between his legs![does that mean hes the boss?:lol:]and I saw her lick his leg the other day!Love love love my little family.:love:

Aww I may avoid the film if its a tear jerker until its out on dvd..

but glad your bunny family have bonded so well:D x

Its all thanks to you Jill:DJust out of interest,do I still need to cage them over night for bonding or can I let them free roam in their lounge as soon as im happy Dill will be safe-which I think will be today providing nothing happens.He hasn't jumped on anything but sofa for two days.

free range should be fine now..but remember you signed to say I am not liable for any damage he may cause!!!:lol::lol:

free range should be fine now..but remember you signed to say I am not liable for any damage he may cause!!!:lol::lol:
He caused that on sunday-I have a TV that doesn't work now:lol:still that was my fault,I really didn't think he would get to that wire.Good job it was turned off!

Back