• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnymad magazine issue 8 out now

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
bunnymad lisa now has issues of bunnymad magazine the latest issue 8 for sale now, to buy an issue email her for paypal details and invoice, or they should be available on ebay by friday :wave:

Email her? Does that mean PM her on here? :oops: I really want to order, and i currently have money in Paypal so can do it without the OH knowing :lol: xXx

I shall be listing the magazine on Ebay this evening!:D but please do pm me to place your order where possible as this does save me on Ebay fees!

all subscriptions and magazines have now been sent out so should be with you soon. I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear some feedback
still lots available if anyone else would like a copy.

all subscriptions and magazines have now been sent out so should be with you soon. I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear some feedback
still lots available if anyone else would like a copy.

can't wait :) hope the postie comes tomo, i'll be running to the door lol

arrived this morning going to have a read of it tonight, thanks lisa :wave: rosie looks good :) and all the buns are soo cute in there

lisa, rosie and mowgli x

mine came today :D its FAB! Ive flicked through, havent read it properly yet. I will do later. Well done Lisa! :D

Back