• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bo may have a new friend U/D Pics now added

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...we did attempt to give him two but the little fiesty girl known as Precious had to be removed due to been a madam :lol:

Bo is still with Tiffany nearly 24hours on :D :D

Bo may have found love once again :love:

Although he told me "no-bun will replace my big snuggle friend - Lopsy" :(

--------------------------------------------------

Pics below :D :D :love:

Things have calmed alot this afternoon, abit of chasing but i think its love :love:

Getting closer
SDC12402.jpg

"What you looking at?"
SDC12404.jpg

Bo
SDC12407.jpg

Tiffany cleaning herself up
SDC12415.jpg

Do you think he is happy?
SDC12412.jpg

Its tiring for Bo
SDC12410.jpg

SDC12417.jpg

Last edited:
:love: aww yay!

fingers crossed it all goes well... and Prescious a madam? She looks too cute to be a madam! :lol:

well she does look like a bit of a tiger and tigers are feisty ha :lol:

happy to know that Bo's got a new friend, obviously wont be a replacement for Lopsy

well she does look like a bit of a tiger and tigers are feisty ha :lol:

happy to know that Bo's got a new friend, obviously wont be a replacement for Lopsy

Thanks, nope nobun could replace her.

He became very withdrawn over the weekend and spent most of his time sat in a corner in the run or his hutch. So i decided it was worth a try :)

Bless them. They look so cute together, i will upload pictures later :love:

:love::love: just read your pm hun :)

bless bo, hes very lucky to have such a gorgeous new friend :)

precious is obviously going to be like a little Lily in the making :lol: bless her, shes funny!

Thanks guys.

Bo and Precious didnt see eye to eye. I guess its because they both wanted to be boss and neither would back down which was rather scary :shock:

Him and Tiffany seem happy :D

:love::love: just read your pm hun :)

bless bo, hes very lucky to have such a gorgeous new friend :)

precious is obviously going to be like a little Lily in the making :lol: bless her, shes funny!

She obviously is, she needs a quiet male friend who she can rule me thinks :lol:

She obviously is, she needs a quiet male friend who she can rule me thinks :lol:

i have one right here!! :love: right now hes sunbathing in the patch of sunlight I get through my window :lol: was showing my OH Prescious and as much as he thinks I'm loopy for having this growing love and obsession for buns he said she was 'rather adorable' :love::love:

i have one right here!! :love: right now hes sunbathing in the patch of sunlight I get through my window :lol: was showing my OH Prescious and as much as he thinks I'm loopy for having this growing love and obsession for buns he said she was 'rather adorable' :love::love:

Oh yes she sure is.

Aiming to get her spayed end of April :D

I'm so pleased Bo has bonded to Tiffany, especially with her being such a pretty girl with a very pretty name ;):lol::lol:

Nat - I am blooming made up for Bo - to lose his beloved lady Lopsy must have been gutting but the picture of him flopped out after some lady loving is FAB!!!!

I hope it all works out with them and Precious finds someone for her x x x x

Nat - I am blooming made up for Bo - to lose his beloved lady Lopsy must have been gutting but the picture of him flopped out after some lady loving is FAB!!!!

I hope it all works out with them and Precious finds someone for her x x x x

Thanks! There getting there slowly :D

Precious is fine, the little madam bombing around the bedroom :love:

Back