• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone elses buns make noises?

MammaH

Alpha Buck
Binx is a weird little mite!
He hasn't been snipped yet so I understand why he grunts and runs around my legs :lol:
but when he cleans himself he squeaks and when hes drinking water he makes gurgly noises like big gulps :?

was just wondering if this is normal and anyone elses buns make noises??

i presume its quite normal if not our buns are both freaks haha

my bun is very vocal she grunts all the time when playing with her toys and she snores something rotten enough to wake me up everynight :lol: she every now and then pulls my trousers and grunts too and if she is coumfy laying on her fleecy rug she will let out a happy sigh haha

shes a geek!:love:

Similar thread last week, but Angel thinks shes a guinea pig and squeks talking to you when she thinks your not litening.
She has blocked tear duct and her nose is snuffly so she snores too and little whistles come from her.
When shes very excited over banana she squeaks real loud.
Winston just grunts and grinds.

Dwight will grunt when he plays with us, but besides that he is a very quiet bunny, I almost wish we would make more noise!

Honey (who's a spayed girly bun) makes all those noises! And she sometimes coos when she's sleeping or chilling (very sweet!).

Dude (male) still buzzes, even though he's been neutered.
Angel growls, grunts etc! :roll::lol:
Most of mine make cute slurping noises when drinking and a king of 'gurgling' noise!

Alvins a buzzer.. im so glad that didnt go away when he got his bits chopped off

both of them have gurgly tummies when they drink water

pearl is silent apart from the throwing toys about noise she makes :roll:

bean is a grunter and will often let you know that he is there with a grunt and a nudge. Often wants a nose rub or just even a hello!

Truffle makes bizarre noises when she drinks and eats...like little squeaks.

Both rabbits often gnaw on their teeth when they are happy or being stroked! :lol::lol:

Piglet & Sophie grunt etc when they're picked up :roll: Otis tooth grinds when he's being fussed & is the nosiest eater ever & Eeyore's just quiet.

Alvins a buzzer.. im so glad that didnt go away when he got his bits chopped off

both of them have gurgly tummies when they drink water

pearl is silent apart from the throwing toys about noise she makes :roll:

yeah the gurgly tummy thing! he also is proned toget hiccups he's had them 4/5times since ive had him and it freaks me out! :lol:

happy to know all his noises are normal tho :D

Charlie has never ever made a noise :shock: He's never grunted or stomped his feet or anything.
Mable has stomped her feet and she grunted at me earlier coz I moved her when she was comfy :lol: But I thought it was best as Charlie was sat on her head :shock:

Julie grunts and runs circles when she is excited. She makes a whinnying sound once in a while when she is sleeping. That makes me nervous but I think that she must be having a bad dream like maybe she got hay instead of a special treat.:lol:

My daughter "bunlover" has a rabbit who previously lived in a shed with monkeys:shock: and the rabbit makes all sorts of odd noises- we reckon she speaks monkey.! (like humans who have allegedly lived with wolves make wolf noises). Sue:wave:

(Rest assured the bun is fine and has been vet checked by rabbit savvy vets and is very happy n healthy)

Back