• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wish mowgli luck

mowgli has signs of kidney failure :cry: he has some medicine to see if it helps his weeing, i hope it does abit make him feel less of a mess and stop the smelling, as it doesn't work for all animals
he's just got to have lots and lots of a TLC

lisa

mowgli has signs of kidney failure :cry: he has some medicine to see if it helps his weeing, i hope it does abit make him feel less of a mess and stop the smelling, as it doesn't work for all animals

lisa

Oh Poor Mowgil.

lisa

Awww bless him :(

I hope the meds help him. I love Mowgli ((hugs)) x

I am so sorry you have had bad news about Mowgli, but I know you will give him all the love and care he needs.

I hope the medication is able to help ease his symptoms

poor Mowgli..i really hope the meds work and he is feeling better soon. He will get all the love and care he needs, thats for sure...so come on mowgli show us you can do it;)

thanks everyone for your kind words :wave: mowgli is tooking into his burgess breakfast this morning and he is happy to hear im going to be feeding him abit more at breakfast and suppertime :)

Back