• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can you bond a dad with baby

It'd be the same as bonding 2 males... baby wont know its his dad and vice versa i should think.

I would get them both neutered, and then try to bond. I would keep the baby boys seperate until old enough for neutering :)

Male bunnies can fight seriously, i had 2 young male bunnies together, and when they reached maturity, one tried to castrate the other :(

xXx

EDT: Just thought u didnt put 'male' baby :lol: :oops: I should think it would be fine with a female baby :) Again you'd have to follow the normal bonding procedure :) Make sure daddy bunny has been neutered at least 6 weeks before putting them together

when my girl had babies i bonded the only girl baby with her dad (who was neutered by then) and they were teh most loved up pair id ever seen

this was them first time they ever met :love:

Photo-0017.jpg

so i say go for it but id suggest bonding him with a daughter instead of a son and make sure your boy has been neutered for about 8 weeks as this will be a rough time when the homones settle down as you dont want him humping a tiny baby.

good luck :)

Back