• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sisters not happy

tracy08

Warren Scout
I bring my girls in every other day and even though they have been seperated because of babies they normally get on really well, licking and cuddling each other, but today i bought a run for them and toys and put them in, thinking nothing of it i came in to make a drink and when i went back out there was fur on the floor. It turns out that molly who had babies 4 days ago had pulled perdys hair. Perdy wouldnt go near her, and when she did she was very carefull. Can understand with the kits (they wernt there) looks like im going to have to bond them again when all babies have grown up. Just find it very strange. Dont know if they will bond again, which is a shame if this is the case as they were so loving together, and molly even helped perdy with her babies (maybe shes peed off that perdy hasnt helped her) Part of me wishes i hadnt seperated them now but i had to with the new babies due as perdy has 3 week old kits and wouldnt of been fair for all. :cry:

It's almost unheard of for unspayed females to get along... I'd keep them separate but within sight of each other until they are both spayed.

Back