• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jonquil - foster Honeybunny - update Post 20

KateB

Mama Doe
We thought it was time you got to see some more pictures of the lovely Jonquil:D:love:

Looking concerned....
P1000646.jpg

Looking Prim and Proper.....
P1000649.jpg

Having an explore....
P1000644.jpg

A bit tired from all the excitement....
P1000647.jpg

Basking in the sun.....:love: (she was even more flopped out but heard the camera turn on!:roll:)
DSCF0403.jpg

Can she have some vibes too as the little sweetheart is going in for her spay tomorrow:?

Last edited:
I dropped the pretty little Miss Jonquil at the vet's this morning, after a good cuddle and some nose rubs!:oops:

She seemed quite happy in the car - had another flop:love: but was a bit unsettled by the waiting room.

Being a muppet - I forgot to ask what time I could ring for news:roll::oops: so I guess I'll start pestering in a couple of hours.

She is absolutely beautiful :love: :love:

What a gorgeous wife she will make for some lucky boy, if I wasn't so far away I would be planning a "bunny nap" as we speak!

Hope all goes well for her with the op, oh I am so in love with this one :love::love:

well I can't help it - she's adorable :love::love:

But it does all depend on my grumpy boys doesn't it!:roll::lol::lol: (do you think the fact Dill has been trying to nest means he likes her?!:shock::roll:)

Thought I'd add a little update:

Miss Jonquil has recovered very well from her spay and is definitely getting more confident:roll:

Apparently I don't put her pellets in fast enough when I open the door, so she's taken to leaning out to pinch some from the box!:roll::lol:

She had a run about in our kitchen last night & was SOOOO excited, she binkied into the washing machine, the cupboards & the mesh of the pen:lol: She's fine - just looks at the offending obstacles with great disapproval :lol::roll: I think she's going to need a home with lots of space for jumping and dashing about in, as all the above occured in an 8' x 4' space......

Back