• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The three "E"s, more piccys added

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Beautiful Erin (previously Booboo) arrived from Starlight's yesterday, so this evening I started bonding her with the 2 boys. It is going really well, she does like to nip occassionally but otherwise they seem pretty happy. Eddie is trying so hard to keep up with her tearing round the room, I don't think he has ever run so fast before :lol: Elwood doesn't keep still much but has been lying down with them :)

HPIM1681.jpg

HPIM1682.jpg

HPIM1683.jpg

HPIM1684.jpg

HPIM1685.jpg

HPIM1686.jpg

HPIM1687.jpg

HPIM1688.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, what a transformation from when she first arrived!
BooBoo looks fantastic now! Love the new name too!
She looks so sleek and pretty, and a completely different bun!!

Awww thanks for posting pics, it looks like it's going just great :) I'm so pleased for all 3 of them :D

Aww she looks so happy with them :love:
And with not an ounce of fear in her eyes :love:
Im so happy she has found love with two stunning buns ;)

Thank you, I am so pleased for them. They have been left together for 4 hours so far today and are all getting on really well.

Only problem now is, every time I go in the lounge they are all spread out on the sofa, I have to sit on the floor :roll: We even ate our lunch in the garden so the buns could have the lounge :lol::lol:

Thank you, I am so pleased for them. They have been left together for 4 hours so far today and are all getting on really well.

Only problem now is, every time I go in the lounge they are all spread out on the sofa, I have to sit on the floor :roll: We even ate our lunch in the garden so the buns could have the lounge :lol::lol:

:shock::lol::lol:
Don't let them get too used to it, you might end up moving into the garden if they get ahead of themselves!! :lol:

Back