• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit who acts like a puppy

Maria786

Warren Scout
yep, he comes running when I call his name and we even played football together! He chases the ball when I kick! OMG does anyone else's bun do this? And also he follows us around everywhere....I have stepped on his front paws a few times, because I don't know when he sneeks up behind, or he will be one step infront of me! AAAAAAAggggrhhhh!

:lol::lol: He needs a bell around his neck so I know where he is!!!

yep, he comes running when I call his name and we even played football together! He chases the ball when I kick! OMG does anyone else's bun do this? And also he follows us around everywhere....I have stepped on his front paws a few times, because I don't know when he sneeks up behind, or he will be one step infront of me! AAAAAAAggggrhhhh!

:lol::lol: He needs a bell around his neck so I know where he is!!!

My old bunny used to do this! He loved playing football, would come to a whistle and was the friendlist bunny I have ever met!

My old bunny used to do this! He loved playing football, would come to a whistle and was the friendlist bunny I have ever met!

Awww, that sounds cute. My peter is an angel, he goes out on the patch in the garden which he digs and is using as a huge litter tray. And I noticed he has started to cover his wee with soil by digging like cats do when they poo and wee :shock:

:love: sounds like our little bridge bun..oscar..he even looked like a tiny grey puppy..he was a weeny mini lop.

enjoy these moments..i keep telling myself this when i tread on cats tails and paws and fall over snoozing lazy frenchie buns called bertie:lol:

I am sure Sparkle is a dog in disguise She jumps around my feet when it's dinner time, comes when I call her and even sits up and begs for food. I wonder if it's because they are house rabbits and she's far more dog-like than Ty and Bru who live outside

Winston used to be very playful, only on his terms now though. But get training your onto a winner.
I'm currently trying to train mine to go through cones (both can do it) but thats boring so I want them pushing ball through!
www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/tricks.html watch vids these were when first started learning

yeah, my boys are like that

they are so playful, but only come running when called if there is something in it for them, like a grape or a carrot :lol:

Everyday is a new experience for us. Peter has been free range now for about a week and it's astonishing how he loves his freedom, and tonight I told my daughter to open the back door and let Pete out for a pee, and she did and came back a few minutes later, beaming and I asked her "well did he go pee in the patch or not?" and she said yes. She said he jumped onto the patch and did a pee, covered it with soil and hopped back into the kitchen.

Huh? "Surely Peter can't be that perfect" I said!???? :lol::lol:

Seriously, this is creepy.

Back