• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats wrong with Strawberry

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawberry has been out all day and has been as good as gold, but in the last half hour has started being really naughty.

He is trying to get up the chimney, jump over the barrier to where all the cables are and keeps sitting on the coffee table. I have been shouting no and shooing him away!

Just now he jumped onto my knee and starting digging on me and nipping me hard! He wouldnt stop doing it so I have had to put him away!

What could be wrong with him? He is never normally agressive but is nipping really hard and being really persistant!

Spring Fever!:lol:

Spring is in the air and they are all feeling a bit frisky me thinks!:lol:

It must be! He hasnt tried to hump me yet but has been following me around alot more and attacking my fluffy slippers!

Does he have many toys to play with? He might just be getting a bit bored and need something to occupy him more :)
Maybe give him some boxes to run in and out of, so he can have an adventure :D

This morning, when I opened Cookie's hutch he lunged at me - I thought he was going to bite me but he tried to hump my arm instead :oops: He was done about 5 months ago so it must be "spring fever" :lol:

He has lots of toys, and plenty of space. He is definately bored and we are getting him a new friend soon (we lost Graham a few weeks back) so hoepfully that will sort him out. He was neutered a while ago so shouldnt be his hormones!

He has lots of toys, and plenty of space. He is definately bored and we are getting him a new friend soon (we lost Graham a few weeks back) so hoepfully that will sort him out. He was neutered a while ago so shouldnt be his hormones!

If he hasn't had any new toys in the past few weeks he might be being a spoilt brat and getting bored quick :lol:
Charlie is a bit of a naughty boy sometimes...and now Mables here she's starting to help him :roll:

I will try and see if I can dig out some new boxes for him. He is in my bad books for chewing my handbag earlier! I had two on the living room floor, he chose to ignor the cheap one and took a chunk out of my £400 one! Sooooooo cross with him!

Oh dear :lol: Oggie had his spring fever i think, but im sure thats what strawberry has got :lol:

I would do as suggested and try and find loads of boxes and put hay/food/veggies/ in there to keep him occupied :D

He is driving us crazy! He wont leave me alone, is constantly jumping up and down off the sofa, digging on me and nipping at my arms. He is trashing his nic set up and getting me up at 5am by ripping newspaper into tiny bits and generally making as much noise as possible!

He has definately changed this week, become more persistant in his naughtyness and is starting to come across as nasty with his constant leaping on us and nipping!

As well as having a bit of "spring fever" mabye he's bored and missing Graham? I might be wrong but didn't they develop quite a bond even though they were only together for a little while?

Yeh they were only together a week but they lived side by side for a month before being bonded so were used to each other. He does seem bored but its just the persistance he is showing that is new. He seems to be grunting when he doesnt get his own way and being a real pain in the bum! lol

Cant wait for the Easter holidays to get him a friend!

Back