• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a nervous wreak

ecudc

Warren Veteran
After building a bunny proof fence in the garden I decided to let the bunnies have a go at free ranging. Of course they found every single flaw in that plan including finding the strawberry patch straight away (despite being surrounded by grass)......investigating every point where the fence needs some pinning & squeezing into tiny gaps they wouldn't even think of when indoors....honey decided to binky down the side of the shed so now probably has splinters and panda after behaving like a chicken & refusing to come out then refused to go back in & chasing a neddie that bites around is not fun.

I have discovered that you need an exponential amounts of eyes for each bunny that is free ranging so for my 4 I think I need 10 eyes!

Oh dear, that doesnt sound fun :lol: Rather you than me... im a nervous wreck when theyre in their runs, let alone free ranging :lol: I currently have 2 foster buns who dig for england :roll: :lol: xXx

It's not my own rabbits that cause me grief, it's my fosters! I have to keep a close eye on them or else they will dig their way to Australia... i'm sure of it :shock:

Ah yes I remember when my lot first started free ranging I lost Chloe twice before everything was completely bun proofed and een now I have to keep checking - Dutchie was trying to dig up a massive brick this morning :roll:

Back